Associate Project Manager
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Responsible for managing Payments Product reporting and communications
- Develop and maintain operational and strategic Management reporting – creating reports, monthly operational management reporting
- Communications – facilitate weekly communications between internal and 3rd party colleagues
- Quality Incident Management - trouble-shooting individual payment issues – following up on resolution (communicating to appropriate parties to resolve) and then ensuring client is updated on resolution.
- Payments process improvement – work with internal and 3rd party colleagues in process improvement
- Support the Payments Project Managers in their project delivery needs
- Support Payment Project Managers by helping monitor project financials, budget tracking and accuracy of invoicing
- Capture minutes/action items during internal status meetings
- Support the Payment Project Managers with problem/issue tracking and work with the PM/Others to ensure timely resolution
- Provide pro-active communication with all stakeholders
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Basic understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Proven work experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Project Management experience a plus
- Technical Expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience in supporting project teams and meeting project timelines would be advantageous
- Self motivated and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
Your Education & Experience:
- 4 -year college degree or equivalent (data analytic discipline a plus) preferred
- Min 1 year relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.