Project Manager - RTSM
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Primarily responsible for utilizing Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM) expertise to lead the deployment of Rave RTSM for clinical studies, provide study specific or process consulting/mentorship, and support active trials through Live Study Management. Responsible to ensure that Medidata delivers high quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective project scope management.
• Management of multiple RTSM implementations with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
• Analyzes client study and supply requirements against system capabilities to recommend optimal implementation and supply strategy
• Provide financial management activities for project budgets
• Drives revenue, service delivery and value for their customers
• Generate Professional Services Proposals and supports prospecting activities. Works closely with Sales team to increase RTSM adoption
• Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
• Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
• Support and initiates the activities that will result in the expanded use of Rave RTSM
• Develop client relationship as “trusted advisor” role through effective consultation.
• Provide guidance, mentorship, and consulting to clients around the best use of Rave RTSM
• Is Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Rave RTSM through the delivery of workshops and other consultancy activities
• Must be able to lead and control meetings with confidence, and bring groups of diverse personalities to consensus
• Proactively supports the study once live through operational support activities
• Coordinates closely with assigned project resources
• Assures compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs and mentors other project resources
• Provides mentorship and guidance to all assigned project members and junior team members
• Attends Key Operational Meetings such as Monthly Program Management or Quarterly Executive steering committee meetings
• Provides Operational Insight to Sponsor/Partner/PS defect and enhancement requests and helps Product prioritized addressing in future releases
• Provides input and guidance to the Product Adoption and Optimization (PAO) team workstreams and initiatives
The Project Manager (RTSM) will collaborate with the following teams:
- Technology team
- Medidata Academy
- Other Professional Services Teams
- Operational Excellence
- Customer Success
• Consulting/advising customers
• Leading teams - both internal and customer
• Solid understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) randomization and trial supply management
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
• Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
• Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
• Is very proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
• Travel expectations up to 20-30% national / international
• Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
• Related experience with undergraduate degree (analytic discipline a plus) or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent work experience.
• Relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
• RTSM software experience desirable
• Prior project financial experience desirable
• Prior services delivery experience desirable
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.