Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Billing Analyst is responsible for entering executing the Company’s monthly invoicing process in addition to providing on-going support to ensure billing details are accurately captured within the Company’s systems. This team member will also provide reporting information to external and internal customers as well as assist in the resolution of billing-related inquiries. This position requires impeccable attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Assist in ensuring billing information is entered accurately within the accounting system
- Execute monthly invoicing process
- Provide billing-related reporting to internal and external customers
- Perform research to resolve both internal and external customer questions regarding invoicing and other contract-related questions
- Maintain a high level of focus on customer service and ensure responsiveness to inquiries
- Assist with monthly and quarterly accounting procedures
- Provide ad-hoc reporting requests to auditors, company leadership or other internal and external partners
Your Education & Experience:
• 2-4 years related experience
• Experience using a time and expenses application a plus
• Outstanding customer service and service orientation
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and competing demands
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, required
• Understanding of importance of internal controls and segregation of duties.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.