Senior Director, Solution Sales Specialist
The Sr Director, Solution Sales Specialists is responsible for achieving revenue objectives leading a team of sellers focused on Medidata's Patient Cloud Solutions for the U.S. Enterprise market. This team of experts will: identify opps, create value presentations, drive successful demonstrations and POCs, negotiate contracts through to closure and account management through to a successful deployment. The Sr. Director is also expected to create and nurture their own customer relationships and network within the territory, and for driving a high level of customer satisfaction. The Sr. Director, Solution Sales Specialists will report directly to the VP, Solution Sales Specialists.
· Management of a team of Enterprise Patient Cloud Solution Sales specialists
· Consistent attainment of all bookings and revenue targets on a quarterly, half and annual basis
· Performance management of the team, hire and nurture top talent
· Development and execution of strategic sales plans as they relate to specific opportunities and accounts within assigned territory – focus on value propositions and building pipeline for strategic solution areas.
· Represent Medidata in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
· Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
· Provide customer led feedback on solution areas to our product and marketing organizations
· Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed
· SaaS sales
· Experience selling eCOA, Mobile Health solutions to Sponsors and / or CROs
· Demonstrated tenacity and drive to achieve goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Executive presence and communication skills
· Ability to navigate a matrixed sales organization and work in a team selling environment
Your Education & Experience:
· Sales leadership experience preferred
· Life Sciences Industry
· Research and Clinical Trials
· Mobile Health, eCOA
· SaaS sales
· Bachelors Degree preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.