Senior Information Systems Engineer
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Information System Engineer will develop and unit test capabilities (new functionality and breakfix) on the salesforce.com (SFDC) platform in support of delivering against requirements provided by Medidata’s business.
- Use SFDC declarative programming (point and click) functionality to configure SFDC to meet business requirements
- Use APEX code to develop capabilities on the SFDC platform to to meet business requirements
- Size requirements for development effort toward fit in sprint cycle
- Proficient with Salesforc.com administration and on platform development
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com ecosystem of tools and partners
- Ability to describe technical issues to non-technical people and achieve understanding
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience with Agile development processes
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related experience
- 3+ years of information technology (systems application) experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Apttus Quote to Cash and Financial Force together on the same salesforce.com platform
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.