ABM Digital Marketing Manager
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
This role will be responsible for developing the strategy, planning and implementing using ABM methodology to support the Enterprise sales team in EMEA driving sales pipeline and opportunities.
Strategy; own and execute a variety of account based marketing activities to help drive demand across EMEA
Research; understand your audience and the wider market to help shape persona’s and the content / tactics you’ll use to get engagement
- Build and execute integrated marketing utilising the full mix e.g Digital Marketing, Social Media, Web etc.
- Define measurements and analytics, build reporting to measure and track results and identify areas to adjust for future
- Define digital programs to drive engagement, conversion and funnel velocity
- Think of new ways to segment prospects and customers to make messages and campaigns more tailored and relevant
- Demonstrate how ABM can positively impact sales & pipeline stages
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in modern marketing, within B2B sector
- Demonstratable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve results
- Solid track record of demand generation & specifically Account Based Marketing
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, pipeline acceleration, etc
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales
- Ability to translate business needs into marketing program and pipeline
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.