Market Development Specialist-1
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
- Responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone with well-qualified prospects
- Takes orders and answers questions typically generated by local and/or national advertising and prepares appropriate documentation
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and qualifies leads
- Qualified leads are typically directed to field and/or inside sales team for close
- Mails marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services
- Prepares activity and forecast reports
- Does not close the sale
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments
Your Education & Experience:
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 2 years of related experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.