Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
- Develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities
- Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment
- Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours)
- Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
- Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours
- This position should be used for individuals who are actively and regularly meeting with and presenting to clients
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
Your Education & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions Korea Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.