Partner Account Manager
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Partner Account Manager will assist and support assigned Partners in the sale and delivery of Medidata products and services, to provide maximized leverage Medidata’s position in the marketplace. She/he will coordinate and direct cross functional resources to ensure the highest possible level of service to our partners and our mutual customers.
- Develop and manage new and existing CRO Partnerships to maximize value of Medidata for partners and sponsors
- Develop broad platform adoption across the Medidata portfolio within the assigned Partners
- CRO program development, implementation and management including go-to-market strategy and analysis
- Identify areas of potential collaboration and partnership and align appropriate resources
- Execution of annually updated and jointly developed Partner/Medidata business plan
- Coordinates Medidata and CRO Partners’ resources for Operations, Sales and Professional Services ensure success of all Partner activities
- Work closely with Medidata CRO Partnerships, Sales and Pre-Sales executives around the world to effectively provide global solutions that drive Medidata’s business activities
- Facilitate compliance with the requirements and leverage the benefits of the Medidata Partner Program
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Masters Degree or higher a plus
- 3-5 Years demonstrable success in complex enterprise software sales
- 3-5 years domain experience/expertise in Clinical Trials/Pharmaceutical Development environment
- 3-5 years successful hands-on experience working with CROs or within a partner or alliance program
- Knowledge of and experience in software applications sales/consulting and the provision of required services
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with, peers, customers and partners at an executive management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.