Marketing Content Writer
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
As the marketing content copywriter, you will report to the Creative Services Project Manager and work with the Global Marketing Campaigns and Creative Services teams (composed of design, video and editorial capabilities) to write and edit marketing collateral and ensure external messaging follows Medidata's voice and editorial guidelines.
- Write and edit campaign messaging and collateral, including white papers, articles, blog posts, digital copy, and video scripts
- Combine company and customer research to develop messaging for thought leadership outlets
- Work with agencies and freelancers to develop core campaign assets and ensure collateral follows editorial guidelines
- Revise and maintain editorial guidelines for external messaging
- Help develop our brand voice and verbal identity
- Stay up-to-date with important industry trends and Medidata product launches and advancements to provide engaging content for our audiences
- Project and relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization
- Ability to see the bigger picture and how to weave messaging into the larger marketing plan
- The motivation and ability to create relevant stories from scratch
- 2+ years of editorial experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in Marketing, Communications, or related field
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 20,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.