Learning & Leadership, Senior Manager
At Medidata, to power smarter treatments and healthier people, we TEAM Smart, LEAD Smart & are MEDIDATA Smart. Our learning programs align to these key principles that allow Medidatians to perform at their best.
The Senior Manager is a critical role within the People Team that reports to the Director of Learning & Leadership. In this role, you will co-create the learning strategy and oversee the global learning curriculum. This includes programs to support: individual contributors, new managers and experienced managers. You will also be key in integration efforts with the Talent Management & Training team at Dassault Systemes.
Learning agility will be critical to be successful so that we can adapt to the changing landscape, both internally and externally. You are able to both create a strategy, as well as execute on it. You have a proven track record for building relationships across the People Team and within the company, establishing your internal influencers. You have a focus on the customer experience and creating programs that support our talent to achieve established company goals. You are curious, detail oriented and want to be part of a team that strives to be game-changers in the learning space.
- Contribute to the development and execution of overall business strategy by helping People Business partners identify, prioritize, and build talent capabilities
- Facilitate org development interventions, programs and processes to support business objectives with a focus on Change Management
- Conduct curriculum analysis, design, development, evaluation and rollout; Work with global partners to address regional needs; Build & manage vendor relationships that best support learning initiatives (i.e. LinkedIn, Bookboon, MindGym, etc.)
- Evaluate and refine learning programs to further the support of hiring, retention, and development of a diverse talent pipeline
- Create and deliver training dashboards and reports to evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs
- Communicate effectively to a variety of audiences; Facilitation experience with in-person, virtual and team events
- Create experiential learning programs to apply learning to real business initiatives; Enhance learning components of the Social Innovation Lab
- Committed to marketing learning programs via weekly newsletter updates, regular 3DS Platform posts as well as capturing and sharing employee stories
- Support People Team and L&OD colleagues (CSR & Engagement) by identifying and working on cross-team and company-wide programs (i.e. Early Talent, Change Management, etc.)
- Support team members that manage classroom logistics including webex logistics, Learning Lab updates (i.e. attendance, reminders, etc.) and pre- and post-email communication
- Participate in the Medidata Solutions & Dassault Systemes 3 year integration plan
- Assist in Learning Management System (LMS) transition, understanding tool capabilities and suggesting implementation plan
- Invested in staying up to speed with learning and training trends; Networks internally and externally
Your Education & Experience:
- Typically requires a min of 7 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in and across a complex organizational structure preferred
- Prior management experience preferred but not required
- Detail oriented with proven experience of managing multiple projects at the same time
- A seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of area specialization; Resolves a wide range of issues independently, in creative ways
- Prior experience working in technology or healthcare industries a plus
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.