Lead Software Engineer (C# .Net Core AWS Backend) - Open to Remote Workers
ASP.NET Core in an SOA environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design concepts
- Experience developing cloud-based web applications or services (AWS a plus)
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Source control management (Git/Github) experience
- TDD/BDD experience or desire!
Your Education & Experience:
- Be excited about staying current with new technologies and engineering concepts
- Master’s degree in computer science (or related field); or equivalent years (6) of experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.