Demand Gen Marketing Associate
Medidata: a great place to work; a great place to stay
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The B2B Marketing Associate, NA Demand Programs is at the heart of Medidata's efforts to drive adoption of our technology portfolio and capture the mindshare of our key audience and persona targets within our eco-system: Clinical Ops Executives, Finance Executives, Medidata users, IT Executives, Innovation Executives, Data Management Executives and other Life Sciences executives.
This marketer will drive direct targeted marketing for our platform and solutions by developing programs that leverage outbound marketing efforts - across online/digital and tele-prospecting tactics - to drive overall preference, satisfaction, technology adoption of our platform/portfolio and amplify market impact of our technology innovation stories.
- Working as a part of a cross functional team, oversee end-to-end building, managing, optimizing, scaling, and reporting of outbound programs.
- Assist and lead in the development of outbound marketing programs across a variety of product offerings, industries, segments, and personas (e.g., Clinical Ops, Data Management, Finance, IT).
- Define and implement a plan and regular cadence of communication that ensures awareness and use of our marketing assets within the Market Development and potentially Sales teams.
- Work closely with our Market Development team on program training activities, lead follow-up, and process steps required to track and optimize program performance.
- Ensure tight coordination and integration between tele-prospecting and marketing automation activities e.g., integration between Eloqua, Salesforce, Outreach.io.
- Regularly and proactively communicate program updates to stakeholders on announcements for upcoming programs, status on current programs, and results for completed programs.
- Business/marketing experience in the Tech industry with B2B audiences required
- Ability to learn and understand the competitive landscape and the benefits of Medidata's platform for each audience and using that knowledge to drive creative engagement.
- Demonstrate passion and tenacity for program management, outbound tele-prospecting, and creating compelling email copy.
- Possess operational excellence and ability to scale outbound marketing campaign results
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, organized, decisive, detail & action-oriented, results driven, innovative and able to motivate, inspire, and lead teams with a high degree of independence.
- Great relationship-building skills and the ability to work within a team environment across different time zones.
- Demonstrated world-class storytelling, customer evidence or related experience.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to create reports, analyze data and optimize programs accordingly
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and act independently.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience expected, sales background is a plus.
- Experience in writing for a variety of different audiences is required specifically for email copy.
- Computer skills - must be proficient in collaboration tools, CRM, and Social Media platforms (i.e. Twitter, LI, etc.)
- Understanding the life sciences industry is a plus, as is experience in working with Outreach.io.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities .