Manager, Business Development EMEAR
The Manager, Business Development is responsible for a team of business development specialists.
This is a high profile role vital to keeping the EMEA sales pipeline full of highly qualified sales opportunities. Reporting to Director, Business Development EMEA, this is an excellent opportunity to transform an existing team to drive strong pipeline and have an impact on EMEA sales results.
- Develop, coach and hire top business development talent within the team
- Work closely with EMEA Sales Leadership to build a business development strategy that meets the growth needs of the business
- Use data to make decisions on where to focus people and digital resources in building a high volume lead generation engine
- Represent Medidata Solutions in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team in times of change
- Demonstrate a data driven approach to drive lead generation
- A consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Ability to conduct market level analyses to identify opportunities, and develop and execute acquisition strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or relevant experience managing and motivating a sales team
- Track record of success in driving software sales and exceeding targets
Note: The requirements should reflect your minimum requirements for the role in general
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.