Senior Manager, Customer Care
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that
represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen
de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
● Responsible for managing the day-to-day helpdesk functions as a vendor manager and liaise
between the partner and internal Medidata teams
● Analyze trends to enhance current strategies and process for constant evolution of the customer
● Cultivate cross-functional relationships between the business and vendor
● Responsible for high-level relationship management with clients.
● Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of a professional services
engagement or an outsourced solution.
● Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the
overall management of the client relationship.
● Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities.
● Drives team to execute on contract terms and conditions and works with the delivery managers to ensure
on-time delivery of projects that support the client's business.
● Evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
● Establishes operational objectives and work plans.
● Ability to review objectives to determine success of operation.
● Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and
may also have company-wide effect.
● Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational
● Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining
● Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
Erroneous decisions will result in critical delay(s) in schedules and/or unit operations and may jeopardize
overall business activities.
● Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional
areas, divisions, and/or customers.
● Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations,
without damage to the relationship.
● Manages activities of two or more teams.
● Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing. In some instances this manager may have
● Bachelor’s preferred
● Technical Helpdesk, Life Sciences
● The minimum years of experience - 10
● The minimum years of experience you require overall - 10
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.