Manager, Test Engineering
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
As a Test Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Test Engineering teams, ensuring that testing is carried out in the most efficient and effective way.
- Manage and Lead a team of Testers for one or more products.
- Lead the design and development of test strategies, plans, scenarios, and charters.
- Evaluate and report on testing and test results as they relate to product and project health, value, and risk for product releases.
- Coach and mentor team members, and peer group on software testing.
- Measure and improve effectiveness of the automated test suite.
- Help reduce time to market for releases.
- Foster and Lead good working relationship with Application Engineers, Project Managers, Product Managers and other stakeholders in the development of high quality software.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team to create and execute comprehensive test plans appropriate to function, product, enhancements, etc. being tested. Provide recommendations regarding issues, processes and procedures both internally and externally.
- Support the introduction of new testing methodologies, optimizing testing approach and leveraging context driven and exploratory testing principles.
- 7 years of IT experience coaching and mentoring others in testing
- Experience formulating and implementing testing strategies
- Hands-on experience with automated testing, methodologies, tools and processes
- Proficient in Context Driven and Rapid Software Testing practices.
- Prioritization skills and the ability to work within tight timelines.
- Project management and people management skills.
- Independent thinker with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work through complex tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience with regulatory compliance, FDA, and 21 CFR Part 11 is an asset.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.