Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Reporting to the Director of Test Engineering, as a Test Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a Test Engineering team, ensuring that testing is carried out in the most efficient and effective way. Additionally we are looking to you to make a huge contribution to our DevOps strategy and execution as we look to move to a more automated, CI/CD environment.
- Manage and Lead a team of Testers across one or more products.
- Coach and mentor team members, and peer group on software testing and test automation.
- Lead the design and development of test strategies.
- Evaluate and report on testing and test results as they relate to product and project health, value, and risk for product releases.
- Drive automation at the appropriate levels by embracing DevOps practices and align with the overall Test Strategy
- Foster and Lead good working relationship with Engineering, Project Managers, Product Managers and other stakeholders in the development of high-quality software.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team to create and execute comprehensive test plans appropriate to function, product, enhancements, etc. being tested.
- Proven years of IT experience coaching and mentoring others in testing
- Experience formulating and implementing testing strategies
- Hands-on experience with automated testing, methodologies, tools and frameworks
- Proven experience in CI/CD / Agile / Dev Ops across a multi-vendor environment to support transformation
- Knowledge of tooling and process that underpin the transition to CI / CD
- Prioritization skills and the ability to work within tight timelines.
- Project management and people management skills.
- Independent thinker with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work through complex tasks with minimal supervision.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.