Business Strategy & Analysis Manager
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Director of Commercial Data Analytics is responsible for supporting the Win Room with analytics that will increase the win rate and product attach rate.
- Provide commercial analytics support on demand to support the Win Room objectives
- Provide support for Weekly Win Room Partner meetings
- Provide deal structuring support based on pricing analysis
- Monitor lost deals daily and try to turn around
- Generate new reports and dashboards in SFDC and Tableau
- Maintain value models
- Create feedback loops to learn from historical sales data to improve future win rates
- Prioritize indirect deal pipeline – where to focus
- Knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process and the CRO landscape
- Strong experience in data analytics techniques and software
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills to all levels, from peers to senior management.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner.
- Experience with the sales process is preferred.
Your Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of clinical trial process and related technologies
- 5+ years of previous relevant experience, professional services and/or sales to life sciences industry preferred
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience. Master’s degree preferred.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.