Payments - Senior Project Manager
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Payments Project Manager is be responsible for the facilitation of the Medidata Payments product
- During product implementation: interface with client-facing PS-PM and 3rd party vendors to set up and implement payments product
- Monthly client Payments Coordination: coordinate Payments team activities, communications, and issue resolution among PS, Product & Project Mgmt., Client Support, IT, and 3rd Party partners
- During Post Product Implementation: leading all aspects of the on-going client Payments activities, lead weekly operational client communications, and coordinate issue resolution among PS, Product, IT, and 3rd party vendors
- Payments process improvement – work with PAO in process improvement
- Work with Payment Product and Engineering on product functionality improvements
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strongly preferred clinical payments
Your Education & Experience:
Bachelors degree preferred; concentration in computer science, information systems or life sciences a plus
5+ years business experience in a software development environment
Experience working on a project team through the entire software development and/or deployment lifecycle
Experience working with SQA, Software Engineers, especially as a liaison to SMEs, to identify and resolve functional issues
Experience in documenting process flows user requirements, functional requirements, use cases, and conceptional data diagrams
Consulting background preferred
Experience with web enterprise architectures preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.