Project Consultant, eCOA
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activities.
Responsible to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Support the Project Manager in their project delivery needs and to ensure that all study deliverables are tracked and that the study documentation is current
- Support the project manager in the management of client expectations
- Support the project manager by helping monitor project scope, timelines, budget & milestones, issues & risks for a variety of projects
- Support the project manager by helping monitor project financials, budget tracking and accuracy of invoicing
- Support the project manager in the creation and maintenance of accurate and current study documentation
- Support the project manager in raising work requests to other departments for tasks to be completed
- Capture minutes/action items during client and internal status meetings
- Support the project manager with problem/issue tracking and work with the PM/Others to ensure timely resolution
- Provide pro-active communication with all stakeholders
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Basic understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Able to demonstrate good verbal/written communication combined with some organizational skills
- Exhibit time management skills combined with strong collaboration and team-building awareness
- Experience in supporting project teams and meeting project timelines would be advantageous
- Self motivated and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Is proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
- Can demonstrate some computing skills and has experience with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Is able to demonstrate presentation skills
- Travel expectations 10% - 20%, national / international
- Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
- 4 -year college degree or equivalent (analytic discipline a plus) preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.