Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Medidata is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Professional Services leadership based in Hammersmith, London. The position will report to the Senior Vice President, Professional Services and will provide day to day administrative support to 2 SVP's.
- Execute (and develop where necessary) regular reporting tasks to help track ongoing Professional Services teams compliance
- Assist with creation of reports and powerpoint slides to share the Professional services teams success and results
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants on global initiatives
- Coordinate regular PS "All Hands" meetings and functions, including liaising with external facilities
- Assist in the design and preparation of presentations and other meeting materials
- Organize regular team events for the Professional Services organization
- Maintain calendar for the leaders using electronic calendaring system
- Organize meetings, appointments, conferences, and calls with both internal and external business partners
- Arrange travel, prepare itineraries including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, out of town dining, and car rentals
- Prepare expense reports and process charge card reconciliation
- Provide holiday cover/back up for other Executive Assistants as applicable
- Good working knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment when required; high degree of tact
- High attention to detail; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work independently and proactively; demonstrates initiative
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Background in working with tech organization or non-sales environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (or similar ) tools
- Ideally proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Office Apps)
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.