Lead Partner Account Manager, EMEA
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Lead Partner Account Manager develops and manages partnerships with various EMEA based CROs that will assist and support the sales and delivery of Medidata products and services, and leverage Medidata’s position in the marketplace.
- Develop and manage new and existing CRO Channel Partnerships
- CRO program development, implementation and management (e.g., ASPire to Win) including go-to-market strategy and analysis
- Provide support to and liaise with CRO Partners for Sales and Professional Services to develop and manage all CRO-Sponsor revenue-generating activities
- Work closely with Medidata CRO Partnerships, Sales and Pre-Sales executives around the world to effectively provide global solutions that drive Medidata’s Channel and Sponsor business activities
- Provide support to and liaise with CRO Partners for Sales and Professional Services delivery
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and experience in software applications sales/consulting
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Master’s degree or higher a plus
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of successful hands-on experience working with CROs or within a channels or alliance program
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.