Director, Partner Business Management
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Director, Partner Business Management is responsible for managing commercial activities of Partners in regards to their currently contracted, or future business with Medidata. This would entail managing a team of approximately 5 Partner Business Managers in EMEA. The Partner Business team needs to be highly organized, used to working with multiple internal and external customers, familiar with standard sales processes, and well versed in internal and external operations that drive revenue recognition. Main Duties:
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets of the Indirect Partner Pipeline
- Lead a team of Partner Business Managers who are responsible for developing and managing existing Medidata Partner relationships in conjunction with multiple internal departments e.g. field sales, finance, sales ops and legal
- Liaise with Internal Departments/ Teams to develop and reinforce processes, ensure alignment, ongoing efficiencies, etc.
- Development & Execution of Partner Campaigns/ Strategies to attract incremental business
- Perform and Report on Partner trends, data, etc.
- Can have guided sales discussions with Partner business contacts & represent Partner Business Management in key external meetings
- Manage the Partner Indirect Sales pipeline with our Partners and update ensure that the Medidata CRM system is up to date at all times
- Achieve relevant sales targets
- Assisting with Medidata Partner Program development, implementation and management, including go-to-market strategy
- Some travel required
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strong application software sales experience
- Working knowledge of life sciences industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Extensive successful sales experience required
- Proven experience in managing teams
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.