Operations Coordinator, Device Management
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Operations Coordinator, Device Management will support the mobile health and professional services business units at Medidata by driving the effective and timely implementation of eCOA, eConsent and Sensorlink studies.
- Support the delivery of device specifics by study to the customer success team to enable support for sites and patients. This role contributes to writing work instructions, and providing vendor training on the instructions.
- Work with the vendor to ensure responsiveness to open items
- Create and track issue log by vendor
- Provide documentation and guidance to internal study teams for device hardware, device security settings and logistics needs.
- Manage day to day requests from internal teams for troubleshooting and vendor escalations
- Ensure compliance with process documents, suggest updates to documentation and process as needed
- Support for all device management activities
- General support for Patient Cloud within Professional Services
- Command of native Japanese (read/write/speak) with business level English required
Your Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of device management
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in technical aspects of mobile devices including iOS and Android
- High degree of comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Extremely strong teamwork, ethic and customer support focus
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions K.K. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.