Partner Account Manager (open to remotes)
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Partner Account Manager will assist and support assigned Partners in the sale and delivery of Medidata products and services, to provide maximized leverage Medidata’s position in the marketplace. She/he will coordinate and direct cross functional resources to ensure the highest possible level of service to our partners and our mutual customers.
- Develop and manage new and existing CRO Partnerships to maximize value of Medidata for partners and sponsors
- Develop broad platform adoption across the Medidata portfolio within the assigned Partners
- CRO program development, implementation and management including go-to-market strategy and analysis
- Identify areas of potential collaboration and partnership and align appropriate resources
- Execution of annually updated and jointly developed Partner/Medidata business plan
- Coordinates Medidata and CRO Partners’ resources for Operations, Sales and Professional Services ensure success of all Partner activities
- Work closely with Medidata CRO Partnerships, Sales and Pre-Sales executives around the world to effectively provide global solutions that drive Medidata’s business activities
- Facilitate compliance with the requirements and leverage the benefits of the Medidata Partner Program
Your Education & Experience:
- 3-5 Years demonstrable success in complex enterprise software sales
- Knowledge of and experience in software applications sales/consulting and the provision of required services
- 3-5 years domain experience/expertise in Clinical Trials/Pharmaceutical Development environment
- 3 - 5 years successful hands-on experience working with CROs or within a partner or alliance program
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with, peers, customers and partners at an executive management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Masters Degree or higher a plus
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.