Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
A Medidata Workplace Solutions Supervisor (WS) is responsible for helping to ensure that the office to which he/she is assigned, and the infrastructure of that office, run at optimal efficiency. Individual must be able to work flexible hours and weekend hours, as well as overtime to support needs of the organization.
- Perform regular inspections, identify issues and address with quick turnaround
- Respond to all ticket requests in a timely fashion (temp. requests, moves, new hires, set ups)
- Schedule HVAC/Lighting preventative maintenances and track to completion.
- Preform light plumbing repairs and replace restroom flushometers and faucets as needed.
- Perform light painting, drywall patch and repair
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception area, conference rooms, and common areas are clean, neat, stocked and organized.
- Assist with conference room setups to support internal events. Ensure setup is timely and according to client specifications
- Maintain inventory for office and kitchen supplies.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and shipments; coordinate all outgoing mail and carrier shipments.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to office and facility-related emergencies, at times during off-hours.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exercises discretion and sound judgment; maintains confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Office Apps) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Dependable, punctual, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Ability to work independently and proactively; demonstrates initiative
- Ability to make professional decisions based in accumulated knowledge of position responsibilities
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment when required; high degree of tact
- Commitment to excellence
Your Education & Experience:
- Prior experience in a construction company, or corporate services/facilities department
- Experience with light repair and maintenance, processes and procedures required
- Proficient in Word, Excel and email
- Professional in demeanor, and appearance
- Strong communication skills required
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Typically requires up to 2-4 years of related experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.