Director, People Analytics
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
- Reporting to our VP, People Analytics, you will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to focus on developing and maintaining people analytics to help drive business decisions, and you will create short and long-term goals and objectives for system operations, processes, and data flows, as it relates to our People processes.
- Build out end-to-end solutions for our people data analytics, insights and tech platform while simplifying the overall system design for end users.
- Lead HR data analytics projects by: Obtaining key partner buy-in, Developing requirements, Building/testing Preparing and delivering change management Implementing
- Provide guidance and leadership to People Analytics function, including iterating and delivering on how we approach People Analytics at Medidata, including: Partner with People team and business leaders to understand key business questions and design analyses to answer these questions;
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to support key People Team initiatives through robust analyses and dashboards, ranging from diversity to employee engagement to talent processes;
- Develop methods to measure effectiveness of all people programs, uncover insights and opportunities; and Build capacity within the People organization to utilize data and analytics to drive decision-making.
- Create resources, dashboards, and training for HR and Recruiting teams.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel Experience with SQL, Tableau, and/or other related reporting and analytic tools
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, both as a leader of teams and as a leader of projects Demonstrated experience handling confidential information and critical business processes Expertise in developing and automating dashboards and key-metrics
- Sound judgment when working through complex issues
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and clearly communicate observations and recommendations
- Executive presence with a business mindset
- A track record as a trusted business partner to senior executives
- Experience developing and managing a successful, high-performing team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization—a true team player
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Clear, concise communication abilities – writing, verbal, presentation – to all levels of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
Your Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in a technical BA/degree
- 10-15+ years of experience in people analytics or HR Data, Technology, project management
- Experience providing consultative support for executives and People Teams, translating business goals into analytics solutions, including providing data for all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of People Analytics, utilizing data to drive people insights and solutions across hiring, development, and retention.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.