Business Development Specialist
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Our Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
● Create a high caliber of lead nurturing and demand marketing strategies to drive sales growth in EMEA.
● Execute demand marketing and lead generation programs reaching out to new clients and new contacts to generate demand for the Medidata platform.
● Measure and report performance against established metrics.
● Optimize and continually assess how to drive the function to success.
Who are you:
● Tenacious - constantly looking at how to grow and improve on what you are
● Fearless – not taking no for an answer and getting through to new prospects
through creative means
● Passionate - because we are a mission-driven company, and everyone here is passionate about what they do, and the difference it makes
● A Leader - you will be able to engage at all levels of business both internally and externally
● Positive - because there are ups and downs in any sales role, so getting through challenges and enjoying your successes will be key to your success.
Your Education & Experience:
● Experience in demand generation, sales, or marketing is preferred
● An understanding of the life science industry is preferred
What’s in it for you:
● The Mission - we are on a journey to revolutionise the way that life science
industry and really make a difference to people who are suffering from diseases.
It’s inspiring and significant to the world.
● Your Career - we will support you, and help you grow your career and take it in the direction that you want to go.
● Support - we are one big family here at Medidata - if you have a question or a problem, we want to help
If you want to know more, feel free to email email@example.com and we can arrange a time to talk.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications
irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief,
relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.