Mobile Device Management Engineer - Airwatch
Medidata:Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Mobile Device Management Engineer will be primarily responsible for creation, management, and troubleshooting of Mobile Device Management (MDM) environments (primarily Airwatch, but could include other MDM solutions). The SME will be the primary escalation point for internal and external environmental questions/issues. They will provide all MDM (Airwatch) support for all provisioning vendors.
- Develop Airwatch environment strategy and implementation to drive the execution of the strategic vision
- Design and implement the proper system architecture to support scalability and security
- Understand, define, and implement system customizations
- Identify and develop new technology offerings
- Ensures mobile device build process and MDM environment is in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of MDM environment
- Continually update technical information and best practices concerning proprietary applications.
- Consistently maintain high level (deep understanding) of the technical business environment.
- Assist in identifying, scoping, documenting and managing the support activities associated with and required for projects to ensure success.
- Manage all master image build and QC documentation procedures.
- Provide regular communication briefings, including but not limited to project updates and resource management.
- Be available to troubleshoot issues
- Set proper security access profiles and provide training & documentations
- Quarterly product enhancement review ie. new feature testing’s, new offerings from Airwatch, best practices updates
- Knowledge of industry best practices
Your Education & Experience:
- 8+years of years Mobile device management experience (specifically Airwatch)
- Successful track record in application environment development/deployment rollout
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience
- Familiarity with object oriented architecture and design (such as Java)
- Familiarity with enterprise mobility management systems (other than Airwatch)
- Familiarity with AndroidOS and Apple iOS Architecture
Must be able to travel globally
Skills • Writing/updating technical documentation
- Understanding of quality control processes and procedures
- Self-starter that can work great by themselves but also thrive on a team
- Attention to detail
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 19,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.