Proposals and Contracts Developer (L3)
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
- Oversee the collection of assumptions and parameters required for detailed pricing of Medidata’s
- software and services.
- Develop proposals and contracts using the company’s pricing tool and/or pricing methodology as
- Conduct and/or participate in pricing meetings with internal customers.
- Facilitate required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments and sales order
- Interface with Legal department staff to expedite legal review and approval of final sales order as
- Develop and maintain customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing and/or sales order
- Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to the pricing tool and contractual templates as
- Generate reports using CRM system and maintain system to reinforce Sales Intelligence.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and projects as required.
- Initial focus will be on bids activities
- Proficient with Saleforce.com, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Visual Basic for Applications, macros and advanced security techniques
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Contract management experience within CROs or other application software providers
- Command of fluent English and Chinese (read/write/speak)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in the Life Sciences, Business, Finance or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Contract management experience within CROs or other application software providers preferred.
- MNC experience working in cross-functional setup
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.