Managing Partner, EMEAR Enterprise Sales
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
As a Managing Partner of Sales, you will be responsible for leading a team of 3-5 Global Account Managers. At a high level, you and your team will be responsible in identifying, qualifying and efficiently bringing sales opportunities to successful conclusion. The Managing Partner is also responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with Medidata business principles. The role will include devising and executing strategies to significantly grow the MDSO Platform footprint in existing clients and net new sponsors.
• Management of a team of Sales professionals as part of the responsibility for driving bookings and revenue within the assigned Territory
• Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
• Development and execution of strategic sales plans as they relate to specific opportunities and accounts within assigned territory
• Represent Medidata in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
• Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
• Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
• Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed
• Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
Continuous personnel development
• Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
• Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
Experience leading large scale, complex sales cycles
Experience in complex, multi product, direct and channel driven sales cycles
• Strong application software sales experience
• Working knowledge of life sciences industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated success with process approached selling
• Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
• Strong business planning and organizational skills
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent experience
• Successful sales leadership experience required
• Experience in life sciences industry and/or medical/clinical operations desirable.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.