EMEA Sales Operations Lead
Medidata & Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systemes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
Partner with Medidata / Dassault Systemes Life Science Engagement sales organisation, as a member of the Global Sales Operations team which is responsible for leading and managing all core sales ops functions, such as forecasting, pipeline management, quota and attainment, sales coverage, capacity and territory optimization, management dashboards and supporting key account planning and deal reviews.
Sales Operations and Management System Execution
- As a member of the Sales Intelligence team you will help design enterprise level reporting for all Sales Key Metrics including OKR’s, achievement reporting, forecast reports, headcount reporting, etc.
- Assist in the Bi-Annual Sales Quota setting process including providing quota setting templates, quantitative territory analysis to the individual Sales Leaders and ensures all quotas are deployed by the required deadlines
- Develops, maintains, and updates the review templates and other materials
- Build and deploy user friendly Tableau visualizations to enable reporting self-service.
- Responsible for process maintenance, documentation, and information management
- Interprets internal/external business issues and recommended best practices; makes changes to own and others work to meet these
- Assist the teams in creating analytics, detailed business growth plans and high-level presentations to drive communication
- Proactively contributes to management discussions and reviews
- Gathers, analyzes, and summarizes presentation content for the sales executive and the Global Ops leadership
- Coordinates with other organizations such as finance, strategy, marketing, and other business units
- A Bachelor's degree with relevant work experience.
- Experience must be in one or more of the following areas: Sales Operations, Sales, Finance
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, strong business judgement and a clear thinker who understands details and can distill complex topics into clear summaries
- Demonstrated ability to produce extremely high-quality work product; positive attitude and high energy level; team player
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. Strong Salesforce reporting and dashboards skills. Tableau Data Visualizations skills desired.