Full-Stack Software Engineer (.Net / C#, React (Mid to Senior Level (Open to Remote Workers)))
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Be passionate about application development! Your primary responsibilities will include hands-on development of Medidata’s software applications with C# .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and Amazon Web Services.
Data Science Platform is a critical piece of Medidata’s strategy to grow to over one billion in revenue and includes ingestion and export of data in addition to apps that standardize clinical data and run statistical algorithms that unlock the value of our data assets for our customers.
Design, build, test, document, deploy, monitor, and maintain applications in a production environment.
Apply good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, and Github Pull Request reviews.
Work closely with Agile team members, collaborating with testers to ensure quality and with product managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
Be self motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment
- Expert-level experience programming in C# .NET in an SOA environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design concepts
- Experience developing cloud-based web applications or services (AWS a plus)
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Source control management (Git/Github) experience
- TDD/BDD experience or desire!
Your Education & Experience:
- Be excited about staying current with new technologies and engineering concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field); or equivalent years (4) of experience
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.