Project Consultant, eCOA
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activities.
Responsible to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Support the Project Manager in their project delivery needs and to ensure that all study deliverables are tracked and that the study documentation is current
- Support the project manager in the management of client expectations
- Support the project manager by helping monitor project scope, timelines, budget & milestones, issues & risks for a variety of projects
- Support the project manager by helping monitor project financials, budget tracking and accuracy of invoicing
- Support the project manager in the creation and maintenance of accurate and current study documentation
- Support the project manager in raising work requests to other departments for tasks to be completed
- Capture minutes/action items during client and internal status meetings
- Support the project manager with problem/issue tracking and work with the PM/Others to ensure timely resolution
- Provide pro-active communication with all stakeholders
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Basic understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Able to demonstrate good verbal/written communication combined with some organizational skills
- Exhibit time management skills combined with strong collaboration and team-building awareness
- Experience in supporting project teams and meeting project timelines would be advantageous
- Self motivated and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Is proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
- Can demonstrate some computing skills and has experience with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Is able to demonstrate presentation skills
- Travel expectations 10% - 20%, national / international
- Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
- 4 -year college degree or equivalent (analytic discipline a plus) preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.