EMEA, Partner Business Manager
The Partner Business Manager effectively manages commercial activities of a specific Partner or Partners regarding their currently contracted or future business with Medidata. The PBM needs to be highly organized, used to working with multiple internal and external customers, familiar with standard sales processes, and well versed in internal and external operations that drive revenue recognition. Chiefly among these are sales pipeline management, contracts, change orders and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) management.
- Engage with Partners to acquire signature on contracts ensuring accuracy on specs of contract, providing product and pricing knowledge as necessary, functioning as adjunct sales resource
- Develop and manage existing Medidata Partner relationships in conjunction with multiple internal departments e.g. field sales, finance, sales ops and legal
- Manage the Indirect SBS Pipeline with our Partners and update Medidata CRM system
- Liaise with internal proposal teams to facilitate detailed pricing and contracting of Medidata’s software and services, including Sales Orders and Change Orders
- Act as the lead on chasing revenue and late payments included on Sales Orders and Change Orders, working with external customers to fully understand their processes
- Facilitate and communicate to Partner regular updates of proprietary pricing and contractual templates as required
- Work with our Direct Sales Teams to coordinate opportunity efforts
- Identify & Provide SBS Pipeline Analytics to the broader account team(s) and Partner Sales Management (Wins in key TA’s/ Phases, etc.)
- Full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Responsible for selling the company’s products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts
Your Education & Experience:
- Solid experience in a SaaS, Life Sciences, and/or CRO space; Bachelor's degree preferred but not required;
- Experience of Business Development, Inside Sales, or Field Sales experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.