Patient Cloud Enablement Lead
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Patient Cloud Enablement Consultants help Medidata's customers learn and adopt Medidata Technologies for Patient Cloud implementations in accordance with Medidata and Target Customer standard business processes, meet client requirements and adhere to Good Clinical Data Management Practices. Enablement Consultants partner with our clients, provide guidance and make suggestions on how to best implement Medidata’s software to provide the most value while ensuring viable readiness before, during and after deployment of Medidata technologies and services.
Enablement Consultants work with Project Managers and other functional departments during the implementation phase of assigned Enablement programs on Medidata’s Patient Cloud Applications for clinical studies, in addition to helping in the training, education and mentoring of colleagues who are new to working with clinical trials. The Enablement Consultant will be the primary resource for creating Training Materials designed to educate customers on Process, Technology and Workflow related activities required to successfully build out Patient Cloud Studies using Medidata's technology.
- Partner with Solutions Consulting to execute Design Phase activities to tailor Enablement Programs for assigned Enablement Customers
- Design Training and Enablement activities for Process and Technology readiness to use Patient Cloud Technologies and deliver associated Services
- Advise external customers and internal staff on best practices for implementing Medidata’s software
- Work with Project Managers and Customers to determine consumable, modular approach to Enablement on Medidata Patient Cloud Technologies and Services
- Identify studies in Customer portfolio that fit appropriate customer Enablement state
- Ensure that Clinical Services functions are aligned and meet Project Management timelines and deliverables
- Work cross-functionally to drive Enablement for assigned customers on appropriate track that meets customer business needs and protects viable readiness to execute
- Provide air cover for implementation projects as assigned
- Support ongoing development of Patient Cloud Services Enablement for Medidata customers. Support ongoing development of Patient Cloud Services Enablement for Medidata customers
- Provide feedback from customers to Patient Cloud Product and Services on desired features and functionality that continuously improve service to our customer
- Contribute to SOP and SWI Development for Patient Cloud Services
- Proven experience working with clinical trials in Technology/Services Consulting or Lead Delivery role
- Proven ability to deliver training to Clinical and Technical resources internally and externally
- Proven ability to learn New Technologies and associated features quickly and translate that into standardized artifacts for Training and Execution Control
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes, specifically as they relate to data collection, management, and preparation for statistical analysis
- Strong understanding of data management plans/customer specifications for data entry screens, edit checks, custom reports and data integrations
- Ability to work with technical R&D staff and translate new software features into real world examples
- Ability to think logically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills tied to SaaS applications
- Experience supporting project teams and meeting project timelines
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
Your Education & Experience:
- BA or Equivalent in Business or Technical discipline
- 3+ Years’ experience using SaaS platforms to deliver Customized Solutions
- 1-3 Years Consulting experience in Digital Enablement or Equivalent
- 1-3 Years’ experience working with Technology in Clinical Research
- 1-3 Years’ experience delivering Professional Training Services
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.