Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
- Own complete monthly invoicing cycle as well as manage billing operations for a 5+ member team
- Design, implement, and enforce policies and procedures to streamline billing processes
- Perform order entry review for accurate billing and revenue recognition. Support order entry and provide guidance to team.
- Track progress against key performance indicators (KPIs) and make recommendations against lagging metrics.
- Ensure resolution of both internal and external customers for invoice related questions
- Adequately train and assist team members with newly developed processes.
- Participate in annual audits and quarterly reviews
Your Education & Experience:
- Associate degree required
- Management experience required
- Minimum 4 years related work experience; exposure to revenue recognition is preferred; Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Experience at a global SaaS or enterprise software company preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and ability to multi-task on a variety of complex projects
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.