Global Client Executive
Achieving sales, account growth, and client success objectives at one of our most strategic accounts - including identifying and qualifying platform growth opportunities, and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to a successful conclusion. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction - consistent with Medidata business principles.
- Development and execution of strategic account management plans for assigned accounts
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory
- Representing Medidata in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Maintaining and updating account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including Salesforce.com
- Quarterly and/or annual sales targets are covered under a separate document
- Strong knowledge of life sciences industry, including R&D, Clinical, and IT functions
- Demonstrated consistent track record of being a trusted advisor within large accounts
- Ability to leverage a consultative approach to drive positive outcomes for clients
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales and related account targets
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Strong application software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires a minimum of 15 years of successful relevant experience
Note: The requirements should reflect your minimum requirements for the role in general
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 20,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.