Implementation Consultant Graduate Development Programme
As an Associate on the Medidata Graduate Training Program you will join a combined EMEA and US based group of recent graduates undertaking a fascinating and challenging program of training and work placements that evolves over 18 months.
You will learn about Medidata and our Professional Services (PS) business via an intensive training and onboarding program based out of our New York & EMEA offices. At the end of the 18 months you will transition into a role within Implementation Consulting. We believe this approach gives you the foundations needed to build a career in professional services, that could ultimately open up a number of different paths.
As an Implementation Consultant you will work with Project Managers, other Medidata teams and customers to implement and configure Medidata’s software applications for clinical studies. In addition, you will help in the training, education and mentoring of colleagues and customers who are new to working with clinical trials.
- Self-motivated and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Demonstrable computing skills including MS Office and G-Suite,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding and proven organizational and time management skills
- Proven analytical and technical skills in a commercial environment a real advantage, eg via relevant internship or work experience
- First class collaboration and team-building skills
Your Education & Experience:
- Recent graduate or final year study at a leading University - IT and/or healthcare related subjects are essential
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.