Senior Solution Consultant, eCOA
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Work as a member of the Medidata pre-sales organization as a subject matter expert for our eCOA offering. As a pre-sales eCOA subject matter expert you will work collaboratively with the Sales Organization in developing client strategies, and preparing and delivering presentations leading to adoption of the Medidata platform. The pre-sales eCOA subject matter expert will serve as a trusted advisor and industry expert for eCOA and will be required to have the executive presence and ability to communicate effectively to all levels within any Life Science organization.
- Serve as the Medidata Subject Matter Expert for our eCOA offerings by being fluent in current industry challenges and trends
- Maintain an expert level understanding of all of the capabilities in our eCOA offering including but not limited to detailed product functionality, underlying technology, client usage, service delivery, product roadmap, and competitive landscape.
- Support eCOA customer engagements in collaboration with other Solution Consultants across multiple sales theaters
- Develop and distribute product messaging and collateral for use by the Solution Consulting Team
- Develop standardized templates for value messaging, business cases to use for eCOA partner proposals
- Provide solution assurance to proposals from a product perspective
- Execute Client discovery sessions and synthesize outcome based presentations
- Work closely with Product Development on client feedback, prioritization and roadmap of new functionality
- Work closely with Professional Services to understand and articulate client adoption scenarios and paths and aid in the scoping of engagements
- Work closely with Partner Team to help define delivery and adoption scenarios involving direct to Partner or Sponsor/Partner engagements
- Assist with completion of application and/or technical RFI/RFP responses
- Represent Medidata as an industry expert at external events
- Travel up to 50%
- Expert level knowledge of the clinical eCOA industry
- Extensive knowledge of existing landscape of Life Science technologies, software and service providers
- Extensive experience in working with and presenting to customers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong client Discovery, analytical and technical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred; or equivalent years of experience
Note: The requirements should reflect your minimum requirements for the role in general
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.