You are a test automation engineer with 5+ years experience building cloud-based web applications or services. Be a vital part of the engineering team, to deliver mission critical software. You will work in a highly collaborative environment with Product Management and Developers to create test automation to support a new generation of software solutions for Medidata.
- Advocate for and apply good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, automated infrastructure and observability
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quality
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Be self motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment.
- 5+ years experience testing web or mobile applications or services
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Cucumber, Robot, Selenium, Postman, etc.
- Advanced skills in test design and coverage.
- Experience with API, UI, Database Test automation
- Experience working with code repositories such as GitHub.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Travis, GoCD.
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Ability to see the big picture from the user perspective.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
Your Education & Experience:
- Test automation tools
- Postgres and/or MySQL
- Microsoft SQL Server
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, Engineering, related field or relevant experience
- Full-stack design, development, and operation of web application test automation
- AWS Experience
- ETL testing and API workflows
- Statistical Analysis
- Clinical research experience or work in a regulated environment
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.