eCOA Enablement Implementation Consultant
Medidata: a great place to work; a great place to stay
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Patient Cloud Enablement Implementation Consultant help Medidata's customers learn and adopt Medidata Technologies for Patient Cloud implementations in accordance with Medidata and Target Customer standard business processes, meet client requirements and adhere to Good Clinical Data Management Practices and provide guidance and make suggestions on how to best implement Medidata’s software to provide the most value while ensuring viable readiness before, during and after deployment of Medidata technologies and services.
- Partner with Enablement Lead and Solutions Consulting to execute Design Phase activities to tailor Enablement Programs for assigned Enablement Customers.
- Provide guidance, advice, knowledge and best practices to support enablement customers in driving implementation and adoption of Medidata’s Patient Cloud Applications
- Assist enablement customers during implementation
- Establish “Trusted Advisor” relationship through effective consultation
- Work with Enablement Lead to design Training and Enablement activities for Process and Technology readiness to use Patient Cloud Technologies and deliver associated Services.
- Work with Enablement Lead, Project Managers/Consultants and Customers to determine consumable, modular approach to Enablement on Medidata Patient Cloud Technologies and Services.
- Ensure that Clinical Services functions are aligned and highlight risks in meeting Project Management timelines and deliverables.
- Provide air cover for implementation projects as assigned.
- Support ongoing development of Patient Cloud Services Enablement for Medidata customers.
- Provide feedback from customers to Patient Cloud Product and Services on desired features and functionality that continuously improve service to our customers.
- Contribute to SOP and SWI Development for Patient Cloud Services.
- SupportEnablement Lead with new release overviews, knowledge transfer and risk assessments in providing operational input and support to the implementation of new releases
- Attend key Operational Meetings in support of Medidata Patient Cloud applications
- Work closely with the relevant Sales team members to support further adoption of products
Responsible for maintaining a high-level of expertise for their assigned Medidata Patient Cloud Products. They are expected to invest approximately 15% of their time in the following key internal Medidata activities:
- Maintain individual Product and Industry expertise by attending regular Product Training and external industry training, e.g. conferences.
- Represent Professional Services team in Product Adoption and Optimization (PAO) workstreams and initiatives; sharing knowledge back to the full Professional Services team
- Input to the training of wider Professional Services team to enhance Product and Industry knowledge across team
- Collate and maintain list of defect and enhancements that require addressing by Medidata Product teams
- Provide operational insight to defect and enhancement requests
- Provide operational input to Medidata’s implementation process, best practices and collateral roadmaps ensuring that Professional Services Patient Cloud team is represented
- Work with Medidata Academy on the development of training plans and collateral
- Proven experience working with clinical trials in Technology/Services bility to deliver training to Clinical and Technical resources internally and externally.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and associated features quickly and translate that into standardized artifacts for Training and Execution Control.
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes, specifically as they relate to data collection, management, and preparation for statistical analysis
- Strong understanding of data management plans/customer specifications for data entry screens, edit checks, custom reports and data integrations
- Ability to work with technical R&D staff and translate new software features into real world examples
- Ability to think logically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills tied to SaaS applications
- Experience supporting project teams and meeting project timelines
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Ability to identify processes that are inefficient or counterproductive and support to establish/deploy new processes to improve efficiency.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of Clinical trial software technology
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication (public speaking and teaching), presentation and writing skills
- Proven ability to successfully work independently on new projects and initiatives while also being able to collaborate with others when needed to achieve goals
- Ability to overcome obstacles, troubleshoot and reach resolutions
- Willingness for up to 30% national/international travel time
In addition, the candidate will:
- Be self-motivated
- Demonstrate they can work independently
- Seen to take initiative and demonstrate responsibility
- Collaborate well with other functions/departments
Your Education & Experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience using SaaS platforms to deliver Customized eCOA Solutions
- 1-3 Years’ experience working with Technology in Clinical Research
- Degree required (preferred is BA, Science, Maths or Technical discipline)
- Medidata employees: At a minimum Implementation Consultant
- Experience supporting project teams(both internal and customer) and meeting project timelines
- Consulting/advising customers
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.