Demand Marketing Operations, Senior Manager
Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systèmes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
Demand Marketing Operations Senior Manager is responsible for working closely with the Demand Marketing team to provide support and be a liaison with the Business Development (SDR/Teleprospecting) team of 20.
A key focus of the role is planning, creation, and management of Outreach campaigns (a sales productivity tool used by the BD team). This involves Outreach operations and reporting, and training for new BD members in the tool, its functionality, and capabilities, etc. This position will also work closely with members of the Demand marketing team to support lead generation and outbound campaigns through Outreach whilst also supporting lead management requirements. It will require exceptional agility, the ability to innovate, and a “hands-on” approach to accomplish the work.
- Working with Global Campaigns, Demand Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams, oversee end-to-end building, managing, optimizing, scaling, and reporting of outbound programs.
- In conjunction with existing Demand Program resources, assist and lead in the development of outbound marketing programs across a variety of product offerings, industries, segments, and personas
- Isolate highly targeted sub-segments of customers and prospects for outbound efforts, leveraging analytics, propensity models, intent data, firmographic data, and market intelligence.
- Identify gaps in our contact database and work with Marketing Operations to execute contact acquisition efforts by job title, level, geography, industry, account etc.
- Work closely with our Business Development team on program training activities, lead follow-up, and process steps required to track and optimize program performance.
- Ensure tight coordination and integration between tele-prospecting and marketing automation activities e.g., integration between Eloqua, Salesforce, Outreach.io.
- Drive improvements within inbound processes by working with Business Development & Marketing Operations to optimize lead score models, nurture programs, and lead assignment rules.
- Regularly and proactively communicate program updates to stakeholders on announcements for upcoming programs, status on current programs, and results for completed programs.
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking; proven ability to think strategically, with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Analytical and uses data insights to optimize marketing programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools, processes, and execution of workflows in order to define, track, and report KPIs for demand program activities
- Experience interfacing with all levels in a Sales organization including account executives, technical consultants, solution sales specialists, and sales leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills to bring together stakeholders from disparate functional groups to enable program creation, support, and execution
- This person must be very comfortable with data manipulation (using Salesforce, Excel, and/or Google Sheets) and be highly analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of B2B marketing/sales operations, demand generation, or marketing program role supporting a direct sales force; or equivalent years of experience
- Experience using demand generation strategies and tactics
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach.io is a huge plus
Dassault Systemes and Medidata are making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device research and development, manufacturing and commercialization, to enable life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation.
With Medidata’s record of more than 20,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world, we also pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of insights to our clients, enabling them to make the decisions that allow them to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.