Business Systems Analyst
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Looking for the challenge of a lifetime while also helping millions of people live happier and healthier lives? The Medidata Product Management team is looking for a smart, driven Business Analyst. This role will interface with industry experts, product managers, engineers, operations, and user experience designers to solve large, exciting challenges in the clinical trial management and monitoring space. The ultimate measure of success will be creation of innovative solutions that will be eagerly purchased and easily adopted by pharma companies and clinical research organizations of all sizes.
- Engage with customers, product end-users, product managers, and internal subject matter experts to understand the key requirements and workflows for Electronic Master Files
- Create detailed use cases, supporting functional requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with User Experience designers to develop and approve user experience flows and designs
- Work closely with development team in an Agile SCRUM environment to refine and support the development, testing and release of functionality
- Support key internal cross-functional activities necessary for successful product release
- Support customer feedback sessions, preparing presentations and engaging end users effectively to define innovative solutions
- Create presentations and demos to help train internal teams on new functionality
- Review, prioritize, comment and follow-up on product defects
Your Education & Experience:
- Experience with Electronic Master File capabilities and Regulated Content Management
- Passion for creating customer value through innovative technology solutions
- Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Superior analytical, problem-solving, quantitative, and critical thinking abilities
- Strong people skills to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
- Experience with SaaS enterprise solutions and large clients
- Drug Development or Clinical trial experience preferred, but not required
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.