APAC Sales Enablement Senior Manager
Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systemes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
APAC Sales Enablement Senior Manager is a trusted enablement expert, and you will play a vital role in partnering with the Life Sciences Sales Organization. As APAC Sales Enablement Senior Manager, you will be responsible for driving large-scale, strategic programs in the Asia Pacific region. You will partner with senior stakeholders on designing, executing, and iterating on field enablement.
The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of Sales Leader, Account Manager, and Solution Consultant roles and a proven track record in translating business needs into scalable and impactful enablement. You will be responsible for building various programs from in-person sessions, on-demand learning, playbooks, deal coaching, and communications to enhance our sales approach. Everything you do focuses on driving scalability, repeatability, and empowering the Life Sciences Sales Organization with the right knowledge, skills, and confidence to meet their goals.
- Designs and drives Enablement Strategy in partnership with aligned Sales Executives
- Establishes a network of sales sponsors and ambassadors such that every enablement initiative has participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off and release
- Creates and executes programs, plans, and training initiatives for members of sales, Iterating on the process, product, and company initiatives as identified by senior sales leadership
- Manages the day-to-day operations and learning journey of new hire employees in APAC
- Facilitation of a two-day sales bootcamp training experience and co-facilitation of our Industry training via a program called Life Science Simulator (LSS)
- Define success metrics and effectively assesses program impact on sales revenue
- Collaborates and communicates with product, industry, and subject matter experts to create and deploy initiatives needed to train the field sales organization
- Communicates compelling updates and messages to the APAC sales community
- Designs multi-tiered sales programs that incorporate a blend of methods to maximize retention and adoption (i.e., peer to peer community learning, hands-on workshops, deal coaching, on-demand tools, sales simulations, and sales playbooks)
- Delivers high-quality and impactful experiences that drive engagement and learning either in a virtual classroom or in-person setting
- Manages content in FLEX - our online learning platform.
- Work with subject matter experts to advocate and build content that aligns to the sales organization’s most strategic objectives for onboarding learning journeys
- Utilizes internal technology to gamify, track and measure the completion and effectiveness of all sales training programs
- Works closely with Enablement Production to manage the successful deployment, execution of communications
- Conduct sales research to identify unique sales approaches and habits of top-performing sellers, account managers, and sales managers
- Establishes a leader’s first approach to everything we deliver in enablement, builds the leader’s role in Account Manager enablement, and drives their support and sponsorship
- Proven track record of working with and influencing account managers, sales leaders, extended teams, and command respect.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable, and well organized
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast-paced environments
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles, sales process, and opportunity management
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into the curriculum with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Ability to analyze, interpret and provide insights on data to drive course correction and higher productivity (expert excel skills is a must)
- Passionate about deeply understanding your customers; exceptional at listening, asking open-ended questions, conducting interviews, and synthesizing feedback
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written, and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture innovate and adapt to constant change
- Genuinely likes helping others and has a service-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Medidata product portfolio with a keen understanding of product messaging and positioning in addition to overall industry knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce re collaboration and opportunity management
- Excellent interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly, and influence various roles, levels, and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and likes the challenge of building new and innovative things
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in sales enablement and sales strategy with a proven track record of success.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven selling experience or working directly with a dynamic sales organization
- Strong analytical, strategy, verbal, and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Salesforce CRM Power User Experience (Reports / Dashboard Building a Plus) is a plus
Dassault Systemes and Medidata are making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device research and development, manufacturing and commercialization, to enable life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation.
With Medidata’s record of more than 20,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world, we also pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of insights to our clients, enabling them to make the decisions that allow them to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions International Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.