Demand Marketing Director, EMEA
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Our Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
- Create a high caliber lead nurturing and demand marketing strategy to drive sale growth in EMEA.
- Execute demand marketing and lead generation programs.
- Measure and report performance against established metrics.
- Optimize and continually assess how to drive the function to success.
Who are you:
- Tenacious - constantly looking at how to grow and improve on what you are doing
- Passionate - because we are a mission-driven company, and everyone here is passionate about what they do, and the difference it makes
- A Leader - you will be able engage at all levels of business both internally and externally
- Positive - because it always helps to keep an eye on the light at the end of the tunnel.
Your Education & Experience:
- Experience in a field marketing, demand generation or marketing program role
- Experience working with a direct sales force in an enterprise software company or Life Sciences service company.
- Deep expertise in design and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in leading a team of marketers
What’s in it for you:
- The Mission - we are on a journey to revolutionise the way that life science industry and really make a difference to people who are suffering from diseases. It’s inspiring and significant to the world.
- Your Career - we will support you, and help you grow your career and take it in the direction that you want to go.
- Support - we are one big family here at Medidata - if you have a question or a problem, we want to help
If you want to know more:
- Feel free to email email@example.com and we can arrange a time to talk.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.