Partner Account Manager
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
- The Partner Account Manager develops and manages partnerships with named CRO accounts (Partners) that will assist and support the sales and delivery of Medidata products and services, and leverage Medidata’s position in the marketplace.
- Develop and manage named CRO Accounts to achieve defined commercial targets on a Quarterly and Annual basis
- Define and execute a joint global business plan and strategy with Partner(s) to achieve joint business objectives
- Build and execute a joint plan that encompasses accelerated sales proposals, product/platform adoption, partner enablement, joint marketing, joint value proposition, technical initiatives, governance model, and executive engagement
- Provide support to and liaise with CRO Partners for Medidata Sales and Professional Services delivery
- Act as single POC on Partner Account for all Medidata resources to align and coordinate with at Partner Account
- Pursue Enterprise commitments and increase Direct Business (internal use within Partner)
- Identify and execute Strategic Initiatives
- Coordinate with other Partner team members and Medidata functions to grow partnership into a corporate asset
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and experience in software applications sales/consulting
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Native level language for the assigned location and business level English required.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Master’s degree or higher a plus
- 5 - 7 years successful hands-on experience working with CROs or within a channels or alliance program
- Preferred is 5+years experience of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions K.K. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.