Partner Business Manager
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
- Engage with Partners to acquire signature on contracts ensuring accuracy on specs of contract, providing product and pricing knowledge as necessary, functioning as adjunct sales resource with guided support from the respective Partner Account Manager
- Develop and manage existing Medidata Partner relationships in conjunction with multiple internal departments e.g. field sales, finance, sales ops and legal
- Working within any applicable Governance structure in place with Partner accounts, attendingand participating in meetings
- Manage the sales pipeline with our Partners and update Netsuite
- Work with Regional Account Managers (RAMs) to coordinate opportunity updates with PartnerBusiness Managers of Global CROs
- Assisting with Medidata Partner Program development, implementation and management, including go-to-market strategy
- Liaise with internal proposal teams to facilitate detailed pricing and contracting of Medidata’s software and services, including Sales Orders and Change Orders
- Working cross functionally on a daily basis to enhance process
- Act as the lead on chasing revenue and late payments included on Sales Orders and Change Orders, working with external customers to fully understand their processes
- Provide pricing guidance to external customers when required during any change to original contract
- Facilitate and communicate to Partner regular updates of Mediquote pricing and contractual templates as required
- Be able to have guided sales discussions with Partner business contacts
- Lead ad hoc projects as required
- Some travel required
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Masters Degree or higher a plus
- Prefer minimum 5 years of account management or direct sales
- 3-5 years successful hands-on experience working with CROs
- Familiarity with Korea eClinical market
- Ability to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Must be motivated to work within detailed operational matters, but have the desire to still work with outside customers on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, written and spoken
- Excellent Korean verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate in Chinese a significant plus
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions Korea Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.