Business Analyst - eConsent
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Business Analyst role is responsible for managing the development and implementation process of Medidata products and services. The Business Analyst provides guidance to the engineering team on how to develop the product to meet the client’s needs. (custom integrations)
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services
- Creates project requirements specifications and manages client reviews and approvals
- Communicates with the development and QA teams for requirements/questions/UAT feedback for the products
- Produces User Requirements documentation for project-specific product customizations and study development
- Serves as the SME and answers questions from client regarding product functionality
- Manages video creation phases, translations management, and instrument management when required for product development and implementations
- Attends client meetings as requested by the Project Manager
- Leads workshops with clients for requirements discussion and feedback
- Provides product demonstrations to clients
- Prepares documents for ethical review board submissions
- Manages production releases, site activations and user account activation
- Assists with researching and responding to helpdesk issues
- Works with other client integration vendors (EDC, ERT providers)
Your Education & Experience:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
EConsent experience or knowledge and experience with informed consent process preferred
Rave experience preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.