Partner Solution Sales Specialist - eCOA
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Partner Solution Sales team members are sales representatives that take specific products to market through our CRO partner programme. They build relationships and act as product and domain experts for specific components of the Medidata Clinical Cloud to drive sales. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Account Sales and the Value teams. The Partner Sales Solution Specialist – eCOA will help shape and execute Medidata’s eCOA go-to-market strategy for the CRO organizations that Medidata serves.
- Primary responsibility is driving quarter over quarter incremental sales and revenue for Medidata’s eCOA business through our CRO partner channel for EMEA based sponsors
- Personal ownership of key deals, with responsibility to forecast, progress and close eCOA opportunities month by month and quarter by quarter
- Identify and upsell CRO bids to include our eCOA portfolio
- Build deep relationships with influential stakeholders within CROs to influence consistent inclusion of our eCOA offering within CRO bids
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Direct Sales and Account Managers to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata eCOA market share
- Work in concert with Global Partner Account Manager teams to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s eCOA solutions directly to CROs
- Assist and support Account managers and Business Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups such as Clinical Finance, Clinical Operations, Data Management, Clinical Study Teams, IT, etc.
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the eCOA portfolio, including, but not limited to webinars, conference attendance and presentation, customer and industry events
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, case studies, etc.)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process and the CRO landscape
- Software and services sales experience in the biopharma industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets. Selling experience and understanding of SaaS sales cycles is preferred
- Experience in eCOA
- Experience working with and selling to CROs
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level.
- Perform qualification and discovery with new clients to drive pipeline growth by identifying scientific and business value for the client
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problem
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%
- Experience with sales forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly goal attainment, territory plan development
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.