Partner Solution Sales Specialist - eCOA (Remote)
Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systemes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
The Solution Sales team members are sales representatives that take specific products to market across our customer segments. They build relationships and act as product and domain experts for specific components of the Medidata Clinical Cloud to drive sales. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Account Sales and the Value teams. The Sales Solution Specialist – eCOA will help shape and execute Medidata’s eCOA go-to-market strategy for the sponsor organizations that Medidata serves.
- Primary responsibility is driving quarter over quarter incremental sales and revenue for Medidata’s eCOA business
- Personal ownership of key deals, with responsibility to forecast, progress and close eCOA opportunities month by month and quarter by quarter
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Partner teams and Account Managers to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata eCOA market share
- Work in concert with Global and Regional Account Managers and Partner teams to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s eCOA solutions directly to Sponsors, Academic Research Organizations, and Governmental Agencies
- Assist and support Account managers and Business Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups such as Clinical Finance, Clinical Operations, Data Management, Clinical Study Teams, IT, etc.
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the eCOA portfolio, including, but not limited to webinars, conference attendance and presentation, customer and industry events
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, case studies, etc.)
- Design the talk tracks for email and cold call campaigns to be used by both Inside Sales and Market Development
- Work alongside Global Learning & Development to develop and deliver training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process and the CRO landscape
- Software and services sales experience in the biopharma industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets. Selling experience and understanding of SaaS sales cycles is preferred
- Experience in eCOA
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level.
- Perform qualification and discovery with new clients to drive pipeline growth by identifying scientific and business value for the client
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problem
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%
- Experience with sales forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly goal attainment, territory plan development
Your Education & Experience:
- Requires relevant field sales experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 17,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.