Mediacom | Business Manager - Biddable
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Associate Business Director- Biddable
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to grow with a global organization with the largest digital footprint
- Exposure with the some of largest clients across categories.
- Diverse team and culture
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Working with all constituents of performance eco-system under one single roof
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies on performance
- Adapt to the client requirements & timelines given and efficiently deliver on the same
In six months:
- Ability to work with a diverse team. Be a biddable media expert across paid Search, Social and self-serve platforms
- Get proficient with latest trading techniques and deals by managing largest portfolio publishers and channel partners
In 12 months:
- Emerged as a coveted champion on performance marketing solutions.
- Become proficient is escalation handling and resolve conflicts.
- Successfully mastered the art of winning pitches and awards.
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
- Interact effectively with regional teams (Europe, U.S., Asia) and be a strong communicator
- Support Google Ads, GDN, Bing Ads, Amazon Search campaign launches and setup according to established processes
- Ensure ongoing campaign compliance to Mediacom established guidelines
- Monitor and report on campaign checks across channels/platforms
- Ensure data accuracy for campaign reporting tools and Mediacom campaign management software
- Produce daily campaign reports, including daily pacing, data inputting and providing commentary to regional Search teams
- Provide assistance for new starters as team grows
- Support in the work QA of junior team members as team grows
What you’ll bring:
- Proficient in English
- 4+ years’ experience of planning and managing Google Ads/ Search campaigns
- some experience with Facebook Business Manager and DV360 (a bonus)
- You are Google Ads Certified
- You have experience with SA360 (or other bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo)
- You possess strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers
- Should be able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- You are an excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- You are adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritization to meet new or changed goals
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Graduate any stream
- Google Ad certification
- Facebook blue print certification
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.